马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Systems Administration (Level 6)
- 学费：$21,600 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：MIT Manukau
- 561.645 Professional Practice in IT
- 561.647 Information Security
- 562.616 Automated System Deployment
- 562.617 Messaging and Services
- 563.683 Change and Project Management in IT
- 565.689 Advanced Server Services
- 565.690 Network Infrastructure
- 565.691 Directory Services
- New Zealand Diploma in Technical Support (Level 5); or
- equivalent knowledge, skills and experience.
- IELTS test - Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (Academic) b) Level 4
- (Academic)Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
Take the lead in managing, developing and securing databases and networks in the fast paced Information Technology (IT) industry.
You’ll be able to apply your analytical and problem-solving skills to systems administration processes and projects such as database management, security, testing new systems, developing new policies and procedures and finding and fixing hardware and software problems. Other core capabilities you’ll also be able to develop includes communication skills that will help you to support your team members whether you’re training them to use new software or working together on projects.
This programme was developed after wide consultation with schools, industry, and community stakeholders to include cutting edge information and communication technologies, IT knowledge and skills. This combination of technical and core skills will prepare you for employment in a range of IT technical support roles or as a pathway more advanced roles or further study.
Graduates of this qualification will have the skills and knowledge to gain employment in entry level roles such as IT technician, help desk, Tier 1 and 2 desktop support, systems administration, or in applications support. Graduates also have the background to progress into more advanced roles such as senior system administrator or application support analyst roles.
You must complete 8 compulsory 15 credit courses:
Further training or study
New Zealand Bachelor of Digital Technologies (Level 7) (Majors in Networking, Software and Web Development, and Data Analytics)
Applicants must meet the following criteria for admission into the programme:
English Language entry requirements
Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success. Students who have not attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the required minimum entry requirements for a programme may also be eligible to enrol in exceptional circumstances.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =