马努卡理工学院/Manukau Institute of Technology
教育University of Auckland Bachelor of Education (Teaching) Primary Specialisation
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$27,800 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Manukau Institute of Technology
- Have met the University Entrance standard.
- Special admission - for students over the age of 20 years and
- Have demonstrated the potential to meet the New Zealand Teachers Council criteria for provisional registration, including English language proficiency
- Students who have attained the age of 20 years and do not hold the minimum entry requirements for a programme will be eligible to be enrolled as a student where their previous educational, work or life experience indicates they have a reasonable likelihood of success.
- IELTS test - Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) - Score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) - Score of 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- Cambridge English Examinations – FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- NZCEL a) Expiring b) Current - a) Level 4 (Academic) b) Level 4
- (Academic)Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL - B2 Communicator with a score of 66
Learn effective teaching techniques and theory about teaching and learning, and how to apply them in school and classroom settings.
Extensive practical experience in schools to give you real-life insight into what teaching is all about.
Develop knowledge of the New Zealand Curriculum and the eight essential learning areas.
A top-class qualification right here in Manukau
The University of Auckland at Manukau is offering the Bachelor of Education (Teaching) Primary Specialisation right here at your doorstep.
The University of Auckland and Manukau Institute of Technology (MIT) formed an alliance in 1999 to provide students in the greater Manukau region with a wider range of high quality educational opportunities.
The University of Auckland at Manukau programme has teaching staff who are specialists in their fields. The learning technology at MIT is up-to-the-minute, and purpose-built facilities provide the ideal study environment. You will also enjoy spacious and beautifully landscaped campus grounds and a friendly and supportive campus atmosphere.
Primary or intermediate teaching positions.
The University of Auckland Bachelor of Education (Teaching) degree prepares you for a career in primary or intermediate teaching. You will learn best-practice theories about teaching and learning and how to apply them in school and classroom settings. You will get extensive practical experience in schools to give you real-life insight into what teaching is all about.
Applicants must meet the following entry criteria:
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =