新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Computing Systems
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$20,600 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Hawke’s Bay Campus
- Data communications
- Help desk
- Information technology management
- Internet and web development
- Operating systems
- Project management
- Systems analysis and design
- Computer consultant
- Information systems manager
- Hardware technician
- Network support
- Project leader
- Systems analyst
- Systems engineer
- IELTS Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- NZCEL Level 4 Academic
- Completion of an EIT Hawke’s Bay assessment
With the Bachelor of Computing Systems you will develop a sound knowledge of computer hardware, data communications, information systems, IT management, networking, software development and systems analysis, and design.
This degree will give you an understanding of, and the ability to develop, high quality computing solutions and an appreciation of the processes and practices necessary to meet the demands of a career in the fast moving computer world.
If you are looking for an applied computing qualification that will give you a wide range of IT skills together with the ability to cope with technological changes in the IT world, then look no further. Your IT future starts here.
You’ll learn how to work within organisations to manage information systems through the application of computing technology. During this programme you will get to carry out a project where you’ll be required to design and develop an information system for a local business or community organisation.
Subject areas will include:
Career Opportunities & Outcomes
Graduating with a degree in Computing Systems will open up many career pathways for your future working in the IT industry. Problem-solving, analysis and research will be critical as you find yourself applying these IT skills in the work place in one of the following roles:
Students must have successfully completed degree standard qualifications.
English Language Requirements