新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Recreation and Sport
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$22,100 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Hawke’s Bay Campus
- Anatomy and physiology
- Health promotion
- Nutrition, activity and health
- Physical assessment
- Physical conditioning
- Professional development
- Recreation and sport in society
- Recreation and sport management
- Sport coaching
- Community recreation management
- Fitness and conditioning
- Lifestyle and health promotion
- Sports coaching and leadership
- Sport research
- Sport management and administration
- Sport science and support
- IELTS Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- NZCEL Level 4 Academic
- Completion of an EIT assessment.
Want to turn your passion for sport and exercise into a career packed full of physical activity? Well, with a degree in Recreation and Sport that’s exactly what you’ll get as you immerse yourself in sports development and research, performance and management.
When you’ve graduated with a BRS you could find yourself in a gym, a sports science lab, or out on the field coaching or managing individuals and teams as they strive to be the best they can in the sport and fitness world.
You’ll acquire a wide range of skills for communicating, negotiating, researching and problem-solving with people from all walks of life, from the serious sports professional to the casual gym-goer.
When you graduate with a BRS you’ll have a professional qualification with a sound knowledge base. This will allow you to start working with a wide range of people in the sport, health and fitness industries.
You’ll learn alongside our teaching staff who’ve worked in a wide range of high-level roles, from condition trainers for Rugby World Cup teams, to coaches supporting elite athletes pursuing world titles.
Subject areas include:
Career Opportunities & Outcomes
Graduating with a degree in Recreation and Sport from EIT will open up many career pathways for your future working in the sport, health and fitness industries. From pre-schoolers taking part in Jump Start programmes to Olympic medal athletes you’ll be guiding, training and extending people from all walks of life. You could end up working in:
Applicants must meet degree standard entry requirements. Approved bridging/foundation programs include: the Certificate in Health Science, the Diploma in Recreation and Sport, or the Diploma in Therapeutic and Sport Massage.
English Language Requirements
You can also enter via Cross Credit or Recognition of Prior Learning.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =