新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
幼儿教育Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$22,100 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Hawke’s Bay Campus
- Human learning and development
- The social and political contexts of early childhood education
- Professional inquiry in practice
- Ngā tangata whenua o Aotearoa
- Curriculum in action
- Teachers as researchers
- Students need to have attained a University Entrance qualification.
- Provide evidence of the personal and professional qualities appropriate for undertaking a Bachelor of Teaching (ECE) by furnishing two references from persons who are not related to the applicant, using prescribed Referee Forms.
- Be free from criminal convictions which would preclude them from working with children. Submit a Police Clearance Certificate.
- Be working (voluntarily or in paid employment) for a minimum of 12 hours a week in a licensed early childhood setting, during the EIT term.
- Be supported by a qualified registered ECE teacher at the setting where they are working or volunteering to undertake field-based teacher education.
A passionate, skilled and qualified early childhood teacher has an important role in the learning and development of infants, toddlers and young children. The early years of a young child’s life lay the foundation for life-long learning.
This programme will allow you to undertake study to attain a teaching qualification while being employed or working voluntarily in an early childhood setting. On completion of the Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education) you will be ready to apply for registration as a professionally registered ECE teacher with the New Zealand Teachers Council.
Career Opportunities & Outcomes
An internationally recognised degree in early childhood education gives a professional qualification that enables opportunities to work in a range of vocations, Career opportunities include teaching in: kindergartens, early childhood education and care settings, home-based services, and special education. This qualification also prepares students for further postgraduate study.
This is a field-based teacher education programme providing a balance between theory, research and practice; enabling you to regularly apply your learning and understanding in early childhood settings.
For two days a week you will attend classes on campus. You’ll also undertake a minimum of 12 hours a week in licensed early childhood settings. The teaching and learning areas you’ll study will include:
Prior to the beginning of the academic year all enrolled students must:
English Language Requirements
Students are required to have attained an acceptable level of English language fluency. This must be demonstrated by an IELTS score of 7.0 (academic) in all bands. A skype interview and references will also be required.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =