新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
设计Bachelor of Visual Arts and Design
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$21,700 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Hawke’s Bay Campus
- Has attained University Entrance (UE) OR
- Can satisfactorily prove that they have the potential to succeed on the programme.
- IELTS Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- NZCEL Level 4 Academic
- Completion of an EIT Hawke’s Bay assessment.
This is the first New Zealand project-based creative degree. Through engaging in a series of real-life and in-house projects, utilising various creative disciplines including paint, sculpture, print, photography, graphic design and 3D design, you will get the skills, knowledge and attributes needed to think creatively and develop a career as a practicing visual artist and designer. In your second and third year you will have your own studio space with 24-7 access and you are provided with art supplies at no extra cost.
A person is eligible to apply for entry who:
All applicants must present a portfolio of work and attend a Skype interview.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =