新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Viticulture
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$21,000 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Hawke’s Bay Campus
- Plant physiology
- Wine sensory science
- Viticultural science
- Vine physiology
- Vine health
- Vineyard establishment
- Soil management
- Viticulture work experience
- Viticulture excursion
- Vineyard manager
- Viticultural contractor
- Research and development
- Owner/operator of a winery/vineyard
- Wine/viticulture educator
- Grower liaison positions
- IELTS Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- NZCEL Level 4 Academic
- Completion of an EIT Hawke’s Bay assessment.
Located in one of the premium winemaking districts in New Zealand (if not the world) EIT offers two unrivalled degrees in viticulture and wine science. You will discover everything about what makes grapes grow and how wine is made.
You will learn about grape varieties, the soils, and environments they are best suited to, and the science involved in turning them into one of New Zealand’s most famous exports.
With EIT’s flexible study approach you can study either the BVit degree full-time on-campus or part-time via distance learning. There is never been a better time or place to discover the intriguing world of wine.
The BVit is an exciting 3 year programme (or equivalent part-time) providing you with a wide variety of skills such as vineyard husbandry and the technical, scientific, managerial and supervisory skills required to set you on a career path in the dynamic grape growing industry.
Subject areas covered include:
Career Opportunities & Outcomes
Graduating with a degree in Viticulture from EIT opens up many career pathways for a future in the grape growing (viticulture) industries. Careers such as:
Bachelor of Viticulture careers:
Applicants must be over 18 years of age on 1 February of the year they apply for entry into this programme. Applicants under 18 years may be provisionally accepted into the programme but restricted in which courses they are enrolled in until they turn 18 years of age.
Applicants must meet degree standard entry requirements. A good understanding of chemistry, physics, and mathematics is essential. Applicants can also enter via Cross Credit or Recognition of Prior Learning.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =