新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Wine Science
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$21,000 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Hawke’s Bay Campus
- Wine science
- Wine analysis
- Wine production
- Wine sensory science
- Wine science excursion
- Winery experience
- Winery engineering
- Wine microbiology
- Wine chemistry
- Assistant Winemaker
- Manager in wine, brewing or food industries
- Research and development
- Wine/viticulture educator
- IELTS Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- NZCEL Level 4 Academic
- Completion of an EIT Hawke’s Bay assessment.
Located in one of the premium winemaking districts in New Zealand (if not the world) EIT offers two unrivalled degrees in viticulture and wine science. You will discover everything about what makes grapes grow and how wine is made.
You will learn about grape varieties, the soils, and environments they are best suited to, and the science involved in turning them into one of New Zealand’s most famous exports.
With EIT’s flexible study approach you can study either the BWSc degree full-time on-campus or part-time via distance learning. There is never been a better time or place to discover the intriguing world of wine.
BWSc programmes will provide you with the skill-sets required for exciting careers in the viticulture and winemaking industries. This degree will also lay the foundation for ongoing learning in the fast-paced world of grape and wine production.
The BWSc is a 3 year programme (or equivalent part-time) offering a stimulating pathway to a career in many aspects of winemaking. Graduating with a Bachelor of Wine Science will provide you with valuable skills to pursue a prosperous career in the winemaking industry in New Zealand or abroad.
Subject areas covered include:
Career Opportunities & Outcomes
Graduating with a degree in Wine Science from EIT opens up many career pathways for a future in the winemaking (wine science) industries. Careers such as:
Applicants must be over 18 years of age on 1 February of the year they apply for entry into this programme. Applicants under 18 years may be provisionally accepted into the programme but restricted in which courses they are enrolled in until they turn 18 years of age.
Applicants must meet degree standard entry requirements. A good understanding of chemistry, physics, and mathematics is essential. Applicants can also enter via Cross Credit or Recognition of Prior Learning.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =