新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
Diploma in Recreation and Sport
- 学费：$22,100 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Hawke’s Bay Campus
- Anatomy and physiology
- Exercise prescription
- Individual fitness assessment
- Leadership and coaching
- Nutrition, activity and health
- Recreation and sport management
- Exercise consultant
- Group exercise instructor
- Gym staff
- Personal trainer
- Sports facilitator
- Submit a Police Clearance Certificate
- Sign a declaration that they are in good health (having no medical, physical or psychological conditions that would preclude working with vulnerable clients).
- IELTS Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- NZCEL Level 4 Academic
- Completion of an EIT assessment.
Do you like being involved in sport and exercise? Do you want to help people improve their physical wellbeing and sporting ability without committing to degree-level study? Then this diploma is for you.
The Diploma in Recreation and Sport will give you a foot in the door to the vibrant and people-oriented sport, health and fitness industries. You’ll learn how the human body is structured and how it functions so you can plan and organise exercise programmes for a wide range of people.
When you’ve completed this diploma you’ll be set up for further study or be ready to step out into a career in the dynamic and energetic fields of recreation, sport and exercise.
In this programme you’ll find yourself in EIT’s fully equipped sports science lab learning about sports research, and the next day be out on the school field teaching Kiwi kids how to throw and catch.
The subject areas you’ll study include:
Career Opportunities & Outcomes
Graduating with a Diploma in Recreation and Sport from EIT will pave future pathways working in the sport, health and fitness industries. You’ll be working with people of all ages and abilities extending their physical skills and capabilities to enrich their lives. Future roles may include:
If you want to go to the next level after completing the Diploma in Recreation and Sport, you can continue your studies with the Bachelor of Recreation and Sport.
Meet the NCEA Level 2, or provide evidence of achievement at an equivalent level.
All applicants are required to:
Applicants can also enter via Cross Credit or Recognition of Prior Learning.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =