新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Viticulture
- 学费：$24,400 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Hawke’s Bay Campus
- Viticulture science and practice
- Soil science
- Vine physiology
- Vine health
- Soil management
- Vineyard establishment
- Vineyard contractor
- Vineyard owner/operator
- Winery owner/operator
- Technical consultant
- IELTS Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- NZCEL Level 4 Academic
- Completion of an EIT Hawke’s Bay assessment.
If you already have a degree-level qualification, or significant industry experience this graduate diploma will allow you to fast track towards a future specialising in viticulture.
You have options to study full-time on campus or the part-time, distance-learning (February & July intake) delivery means you can complete this graduate diploma while remaining in employment in the industry.
This graduate-level programme builds on your knowledge from prior degree study or from significant industry experience by focusing on scientific, technical and managerial aspects of grape growing and wine making.
This graduate level programme builds on your knowledge from prior degree study or from significant industry experience by focusing on scientific, technical and managerial aspects of grape growing.
The subjects you’ll study will include:
With this diploma programme you’ll graduate ready to meet the demands of the grape growing and winemaking industries.
Career Opportunities & Outcomes
This graduate diploma will give you a competitive advantage over other graduates and will help you advance within your chosen field of viticulture.
The Graduate Diploma in Viticulture will allow you to pursue a career as a:
Applicants must be over 18 years of age on 1 February of the year they apply for entry into this programme. Applicants under 18 years may be provisionally accepted into the programme but restricted in which courses they are enrolled in until they turn 18 years of age.
Applicants must have completed a three year degree or equivalent qualification or be able to demonstrate significant in-depth work and professional experience in science or the wine industry.
English language requirements: