新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
Master of Applied Management
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$32,000 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Hawke’s Bay Campus
- People and culture
- Sustainable business; and
- Small- to medium-sized enterprises.
- domestic and international markets;
- financial and cost management;
- managing people and businesses;
- understand different cultures and how to do business in a multi-cultural environment;
- strategic planning and strategic management;
- corporate planning;
- managing and controlling different types of technology;
- innovation and entrepreneurial;
- product and services marketing;
- operations and business in the global world;
- sustainable business, and;
- research in industry and business.
- IELTS Academic score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6.0
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 590 (with an essay score of 5.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 79 (with a writing score of 21)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: CAE or CPE with a score of 176. No less than 169 in each skill.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 58
- City & Guilds IESOL: C1 Expert with a score of 42
- NZCEL Level 5 Academic
The Master of Applied Management (MApM) is a Level 9 programme of 180 credits at levels 8 and 9 with at least 45 credits at level 9, completed by coursework. It enables students who have completed a bachelor degree in Business, or similar, to achieve a postgraduate level qualification in the applied management area.
The programme can be completed in 18 months full-time, depending on the student’s previous study and experience, and specific course preferences.
The philosophy underpinning the postgraduate applied management programmes incorporates the following areas of professional competence:
The eight areas of professional competence are:
Alongside the eight areas of competence lie the two focus areas of the programmes. These are:
Career Opportunities & Outcomes
The Master of Applied Management qualification enable graduates to be self-employed practitioners, or pursue domestic and/or international professional careers within different types of industries and agencies. These can include the following areas:
For the Master in Applied Management, applicants will need to have successfully completed a three year degree in a business discipline or related field, or the Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Management.
Where a candidate’s undergraduate degree does not provide the basis of study at the level required for the Master of Applied Management, students will be required to enrol in the Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Management.
English Language Requirements