新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
Master of Professional Creative Practice
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$37,000 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Hawke’s Bay Campus
- An undergraduate degree in a creative practice with a B average or better; or,
- B average in a postgraduate qualification (level 8) in a creative practice field.
- Where the applicant does not meet the entry criteria above, the applicant may be admitted to Te Hono ki Toi (Poutiri-ā-rangi)/Bachelor of Creative Practice (Honours), and upon successful completion of two courses (B average) from the schedule to the Regulations of Te Hono ki Toi (Poutiri-ā-rangi)/Bachelor of Creative Practice (Honours), gain admission to Te Hono ki Toi(Poutiriao)/Master of Professional Practice (Creative Practice).
- IELTS Academic score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6.0
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 590 (with an essay score of 5.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 79 (with a writing score of 21)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: CAE or CPE with a score of 176. No less than 169 in each skill.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 58
- City & Guilds IESOL: C1 Expert with a score of 42
- NZCEL Level 5 Academic
Te Hono ki Toi (Poutiriao)/Master of Professional Creative Practice programme is collaboratively offered by EIT’s two iconic creative practice schools: idea school and Toihoukura. It offers a unique perspective from both the European and 毛利 creative culture allowing a wide selection of media to be advanced. The programme enables the student to further their creative practice through guided reflection, research and professional practice.
Delivery of the programme is “blended” - That is, it is a combination of on-line study, wananga and research by creative practice. Students may be “based” at either Toihoukura or idea school but will have opportunities to engage with staff and students based at both schools and students who may be practicing throughout Aoteroa and indeed the world.
Master of Professional Creative Practice is a 180 credit programme, full time study at level 8 and 9, consisting of four compulsory courses that provides the students the opportunity to create a body of creative work to a standard that develops, extends and refines prior professional practices, processes and knowledge. This will be done through research and critical evaluation to strengthen their creative practice while contextualizing their practice in relation to relevant communities, contemporary concepts, models theory, technologies and professional practice management techniques.
A person is eligible to apply for entry who:
English Language Requirements
You can also enter via Credit Transfer or Recognition of Prior Learning.