新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
农林NZ Certificate in Agriculture (Breeding Livestock Farming) (Level 4)
- 学费：$17,900 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Hawke’s Bay Campus
- Benchmark performance against data
- Produce management reports
- Be responsible for maintenance of vehicles, plant, machinery and equipment
- Assist with management of environmental impacts
- Implement a livestock health, breeding and feeding plan
- New Zealand Diploma in Agribusiness Management (Level 5)
- New Zealand Certificate in Primary Industries Production Management [Level 5]
- IELTS Academic score of 5 with no band score lower than 5.0
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 500 (with an essay score of 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE, or FCE for schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 36
- City & Guilds IESOL: B1 Achiever with a score of 43
- NZCEL Level 3 General
- Completion of an EIT Hawke’s Bay assessment.
Advance your career in the farming sector targeting skills that will allow you to move into a management level position. As a graduate you will have in-depth knowledge and practical skills in farming production systems and be able to benchmark this performance. Provide assistance with the management of environmental impacts and take responsibility for day to day management of vehicles, plant and machinery.
The purpose of this qualification is to provide the pastoral farming sector with individuals who have the skills and knowledge to take responsibility for the day to day operational management of a pastoral farming production system.
This qualification is targeted at people who are experienced workers in the agriculture industry and are looking to move into, or are at, a management level position in an agricultural production enterprise.
Graduates of the Breeding Livestock Farming strand will also be able to:
For student visa requirements, this qualification will need to be studied in conjunction with another programme.
On successful completion of the National Certificate in Agriculture (Level 4), you may choose to continue with your studies to complete:
Career Opportunities & Outcomes
This qualification may build on the New Zealand Certificate in Agriculture (Pastoral Livestock Production [Level 3], and New Zealand Certificate in Agriculture (Livestock Husbandry) [Level 3] (Dairy, and Meat and Fibre)
This qualification may lead on to the New Zealand Diploma in Agribusiness Management [Level 5].
This qualification may lead on to the New Zealand Certificate in Agriculture (Level 4) with strands in Arable Farming, Dairy Farming, and Livestock Farming.
Completion of the National Certificate in Farming Skills (Work Ready) (Level 3) or two years or more full-time experience working on a farm or significant, appropriate life experience. A personal interview and references are part of the application process.
English Language Requirements