新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
农林NZ Certificate in Agriculture (Vehicles, Machinery and Infrastructure) - Level 3
- 学费：NZ $6,700 for the entire...
- 1 x 25 credit course of either vehicles, machinery or infrastructure
- 2 x 10 credit courses of either vehicles, machinery or infrastructure (these are different to the subject matter in the 25 credit course)
- NZ Certificate in Primary Industry Skills (Level 2)
- NZ Certificate in Agriculture (Farming Systems) (Level 3)
- New Zealand Certificate in Agriculture (Farming Systems) [Level 3]
- New Zealand Certificate in Horticulture (Fruit Production) [Level 3]
- New Zealand Certificate in Land Based Sustainable Practices [Level 3]
- New Zealand Certificate in Horticulture (General) [Level 3]
- General hand
- Junior shepherd
- Farm assistant
- Seasonal worker
- Pack house worker
- Orchard harvester
- or in similar roles in rural based workplaces
- 16 years of age at the time the programme commences.
- Be physically able to complete the programme specific outcomes.
- In exceptional circumstances an applicant who does not meet the academic entry requirements may be granted entry to the New Zealand Certificate in Agriculture (Vehicles, Machinery and Infrastructure) (Level 3), where they supply
- evidence to satisfy the Programme Coordinator of their ability to succeed.
- NCEA Level 1, OR
- A qualification at Level 1 or above, with evidence of literacy and numeracy abilities equivalent to NCEA (Level 1), OR
- Evidence of relevant knowledge and experience, including literacy and numeracy abilities equivalent to NCEA (Level 1).
- IELTS Academic score of 5 with no band score lower than 5.0
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 500 (with an essay score of 4 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 35 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE, or FCE for schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 36
- City & Guilds IESOL: B1 Achiever with a score of 43
- NZCEL Level 3 General
- 开学时间： Show more
- 授课校区：Gisborne Campus
Build skills in safely operating tractors, quad bikes, motorcycles or light utility vehicles when you complete this level 3 programme. You will also work with different types of machinery and infrastructure such as fencing or irrigation in relation to either horticulture or agriculture.
This qualification is ideal whether you are starting your career or looking for specific skills to develop further. This programme is suitable for both horticulture and agriculture related industries and assists learners to maintain and improve production through safe and efficient workplace practices.
The New Zealand Certificate in Agriculture (Vehicles, Machinery and Infrastructure) (Level 3) aims to provide individuals with the ability to safely carry out a range of activities for the efficient operation in a rural workplace, specifically relating to the use and maintenance of workplace vehicles, machinery, and infrastructure.
This programme is suitable for both Horticulture and Agriculture related industries and assists learners to maintain and improve production through safe and efficient workplace practices.
This qualification is for learners from a wide range of rural backgrounds who want to further develop their skills and abilities across a range of primary industry related contexts.
This programme comprises:
Graduates will be capable of working under limited supervision.
Also offered in conjunction with:
For student visa requirements, this qualification will need to be studied in conjunction with another programme.
This qualification builds on the New Zealand Certificate in Primary Industry Skills [Level 2].
On successful completion of the New Zealand Certificate in Agriculture (Vehicles, Machinery and Infrastructure) [Level 3] you may choose to continue with your studies by enrolling in the;
Career Opportunities & Outcomes
On successful completion of this qualification you can pursue employment as a;
Standard Entry Criteria
Academic Entry Criteria
English Language Requirements