新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
NZ Certificate in Animal Technology (Veterinary Nursing Assistant Strand)
- 学费：$22,100 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Hawke’s Bay Campus
- Maintain health and husbandry of animals in a veterinary clinic
- Care for hospitalized patients
- Assist in surgery preparation and anaesthesia
- Assist with routine diagnostic procedures.
- Applied safety and anatomy
- Animal handling
- Behaviour and nutrition
- Welfare and well being of animal patients
- Surgery and diagnostics
- Anaesthetic and analgesia monitoring
- Medical nursing
- Client interaction
- Veterinary Nurse Assistant
- Medical/Veterinary Sales Representative
- Nutritional representative
- Animal Welfare Officer
- Animal Technician
- IELTS Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5.0
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE, or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- NZCEL Level 3 Applied
- Completion of an EIT assessment.
Provide assistance to a veterinary team, maintain health and husbandry of animals, care for hospitalized patients, contribute in surgery preparation and anesthesia and assist with diagnostic procedures.
You will gain knowledge and practical skills in animal health and husbandry in EIT’s new purpose-built animal handling and housing facilities. The new simulated surgical suite will provide you with opportunities to learn surgical and anesthesia preparation and diagnostic procedures.
You will also spend time out in veterinary clinics around Hawke’s Bay and beyond, gaining valuable practical skills needed to become a veterinary nursing assistant.
Graduates of the veterinary nursing assistant strand will be able to provide assistance to veterinarians and veterinary nurses in a veterinary clinic and perform some tasks independently.
They will also be able to:
Career Opportunities & Outcomes
On successful completion of this Certificate, graduates may choose to seek employment in the following areas:
Further study eg. the New Zealand Diploma in Veterinary Nursing
After completing this certificate you can continue onto the New Zealand Diploma in Veterinary Nursing.
Relevant animal care qualification including National Certificate in Animal Care (Level 2) Or
Skills for tertiary study (including literacy and numeracy) may be acquired through study, work and/or life experience. Students who can demonstrate these skills may be approved for alternative entry.
English Language Requirements
You can also enter via Cross Credit or Recognition of Prior Learning.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =