新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
NZ Certificate in Baking (Level 4)
- 学费：$20,500 NZD Per Year
- 开学时间：Expected March-2019
- 授课校区：Hawke’s Bay Campus
- Meet the NCEA Level 1 Literacy and Numeracy Requirement, or provide evidence of achievement at a higher level. OR
- If not able to satisfy the academic requirement above, be able to demonstrate interest in the industry and the potential to succeed
- IELTS Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5.0
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 530 (with an essay score of 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE, or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 42
- City & Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 42
- NZCEL Level 3 Applied
The New Zealand Certificate in Bakery is delivered over one year and is designed to help participants develop a solid background of general bakery knowledge.
Study is based on bakery techniques research, and its culinary specialties. Formal work experience in industry is also an important part of the programme to build professional relationships and connections to employers.
EIT’s School of Tourism and Hospitality Baking programme is essentially hands-on training which takes participants out of the classroom and into the real-world environment of a local commercial bakery kitchen and the EIT OTT café shop. In our bakery training environment students work as effective members of the team and learn to communicate clearly with customers and their colleagues. Having consulted with industry when developing this programme an EIT bakery graduate should be well positioned and equipped for finding work in this field.
You will also attain the International City and Guilds Diploma for Proficiency in Baking Industry Skills upon successful completion of the programme.
Career Opportunities & Outcomes
With a worldwide shortage of skilled people in the industry, graduates may take their place in the workforce, progress to further industry-based training or set their sights on securing an apprenticeship.
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =