新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
商科商科文凭Diploma in Business (Level 5)
- 学费：$18,300 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Hawke’s Bay Campus
- A one year course without prerequisites may be just what you want to change your career
- You might not qualify for university entrance into our Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) but you are still keen to study business. In this case the diploma is a great option because if you are successful here then you can progress seamlessly into the second year of the degree.
- Your life may have too many uncertainties right now to commit to more than a year’s study
- IELTS Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: FCE, or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 50
- City & Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 66
- NZCEL Level 4 Academic
This is a one year qualification in business at level 5 and provides great pathway onto Bachelor of Business Studies if you choose to continue your studies.
The diploma might suite you for a variety of reasons:
The NZDipBus is a 120 credit business diploma taken full-time. Full-time students take two 15 credit courses per term. This is an exciting new way to study so that you can concentrate on fewer subjects at a time and achieve better learning.
There are two majors: Accounting and Leadership & Management. You can expect a supportive environment with small classes and positive, experienced staff. A further advantage is readily available one to one advice on course selection targeted towards your career.
Career Opportunities & Outcomes
The New Zealand Diploma in business is designed to produce work-ready graduates with a good understanding of the theories, practices and principles involved in business. You could find yourself working independently or as part of a team in a larger organisation. You will still need to gain practical experience in the workplace before you can expect to take on roles of responsibility.
Students are required to have attained an acceptable level of English language fluency.
You may already have some knowledge or skills that can be recognised as part of your intended study. This may take a number of different forms, e.g. study at a private training establishment, workplace training, other tertiary study, life experiences or voluntary work. If you think you may qualify, you may want to apply for Cross Credit or Recognition of Prior Learning.
Cross Credit is based on the equivalency of courses or qualifications. You would apply for Cross Credit if you have passed a very similar course at the same level.