新西兰东方理工学院/Eastern Institute of Technology
信息技术研究生文凭Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology
- 学费：$21,000 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Hawke’s Bay Campus
- A sound knowledge of the IT environment and its effective management
- The ability to analyse the needs of business and make recommendations for IT services and systems
- The ability to advise on, develop and implement innovations leading to a more efficient use of resources within a dynamic IT environment
- The ability to relate to and communicate effectively with personnel and clients having diverse backgrounds
- The motivation for continued learning and self-development to cope effectively with change
- An understanding of the legal, regulatory and ethical frameworks of the IT sector
- Systems analyst
- IT consultant
- Business analyst
- IELTS Academic score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6.0
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 590 (with an essay score of 5.5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) score of 79 (with a writing score of 21)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: CAE or CPE with a score of 176. No less than 169 in each skill
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 58
- City & Guilds IESOL: C1 Expert with a score of 42
- NZCEL Level 5 Academic
- Completion of an EIT Hawke’s Bay assessment.
If you are a computing degree graduate this diploma will further prepare and enhance your employment opportunities in the IT sector where there are recognised skills shortages in New Zealand and internationally.
The PGDipIT programme has been designed to produce IT post graduates who are able to think critically and have a number of high level skills in the IT field that can be applied in a wide range of situations. This diploma will also introduce you to research in IT.
As a graduate of the PGDipIT you’ll have an understanding of the broad conceptual and theoretical elements involved in the IT arena.
As a graduate of the PGDipIT you will have an understanding of the broad conceptual and theoretical elements involved in the IT arena, including:
You can also apply for this diploma programme if you’ve completed a degree-level qualification in a related area such as business, visual arts or science, and have appropriate IT work experience in junior or middle management or experience in a middle or senior management role.
Career Opportunities & Outcomes
The Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology will give you a competitive advantage over other degree graduates. Once awarded this post graduate diploma possible job and career opportunities could include:
Following completion of the PGDipIT you can progress into EIT’s Master of IT programme.
Applicants must have successfully completed an undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification.
English Language Requirements