Ara坎特伯雷理工学院/Ara Institute of Canterbury
会计Bachelor of Applied Management (Accounting)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$18,770 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Ara Institute of Canterbury
- Intermediate Financial Accounting - details the regulatory and technical aspects of accounting as well as external reporting and evaluating techniques.
- Intermediate Management Accounting - covers the processes and information required for effective planning, control and decision making.
- Taxation in New Zealand - applies knowledge of taxation rules and compliance.
- Advanced Financial Accounting - prepares financial statements to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting practice.
- Advanced Management Accounting - examines sourcing and evaluating accounting information related to organisational success.
- NCEA Level 3 (60 credits at Level 3 and 20 credits at Level 2 or higher) which must include 14 credits at Level 3 in each of three approved* subjects and
- Literacy - 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of 5 credits in reading, 5 credits in writing and
- Numeracy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above (specified achievement standards, or unit standards 26623, 26626, 26627)
Become more than a 'number cruncher' and play an important role in commerce. You will gain advanced skills and knowledge in accounting management with this qualification.
In the first year of study you will develop knowledge in core business strategies including accounting, business communication, commercial law, business heritage, culture and sustainability, marketing, computing, management and applied research.
You will focus on your accounting specialisation in the second and third years, with study preparing you for an accounting position. Core subjects include:
Cooperative Education Project - with this aspect of our programme you will work within a real business environment applying your learning for a minimum of 400 hours. You will also complete a significant research project for your host organisation.
To complete this Degree you are required to complete a minimum total of 360 credits.
A career in accounting will give you the required skill to hold an accounting position in a variety of business environments. You will fit well into a dedicated accounting firm whilst not standing out in a specialised business where you provide the accounting expertise. Future opportunities could include positions in the public, private and not for profit sectors in accounting roles.
You can continue to study for the CPA Australia Professional accreditation or the professional pathway of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ) and ACCA to become an accountancy professional.
Note: Students who have undertaken examinations other than NCEA (eg International Baccalaureate, Cambridge examination) should contact us for requirements.
Evidence of literacy, numeracy and an ability to study at the appropriate level. This can be through study, work and/or life experience. Literacy and numeracy assessments are available.
English language requirement:
IELTS 6.0 Academic (no lower than 6.0 in any band); TOEFL Internet based test (iBT) Score of Score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 18); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE); University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools or CAE or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill; NZ Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50; City and Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 66.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =