Ara坎特伯雷理工学院/Ara Institute of Canterbury
商科Bachelor of Applied Management (Business Information Systems)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$18,770 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Ara Institute of Canterbury
- Applied Computing - Uses software and computer based solutions for business problems.
- Business Analysis - Covers the modelling of business systems, project management, systems methodologies and requirements analysis.
- Systems Analysis and Design - Practices data and process modelling, systems development and project management.
- Business Analysis - Details techniques for defining and evaluating relevant information.
- Management of Information and Communication Technologies - Develops an overview of strategies and skills specific to the IT industry.
- Literacy - 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of 5 credits in reading, 5 credits in writing and
- Numeracy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above (specified achievement standards, or unit standards 26623, 26626, 26627)
Our specialist degree combines management expertise with the analytical and computing skills you need to perform at high levels in any business environment.
In your first year of study you will develop knowledge in core business strategies including accounting, business communication, commercial law, business heritage, culture and sustainability, marketing, computing, management and applied research.
You will focus on your business information systems specialisation in the second and third years and enhance your understanding of business decision making and planning processes. Courses in this specialisation include:
You will also complete a Cooperative Education Project where you will work 'hands-on' in a business environment and apply your learning for a minimum of 400 hours.
You will also complete a significant research project for your host organisation.
To complete this Degree you are required to complete a minimum total of 360 credits. To be a full time student you need to maintain a workload of 120 credits per year. We recommend you talk with us to ensure you choose electives to benefit your future career.
A career in business information systems will allow you to combine management expertise with analyst and computing skills. Emphasis is placed on understanding how information is stored and how you can manipulate it to be able to draw sensible conclusions. As an systems or business analyst you will become a key ingredient to business decision making and an integral part of any business environment.
On completion of this qualification you can complete any of our graduate diplomas in a different area of business to enhance your skills.
NCEA Level 3 (60 credits at Level 3 and 20 credits at Level 2 or higher) which must include 14 credits at Level 3 in each of three approved* subjects and
Note: Students who have undertaken examinations other than NCEA (eg International Baccalaureate, Cambridge examination) should contact us for requirements.
Evidence of literacy, numeracy and an ability to study at the appropriate level. This can be through study, work and/or life experience. Literacy and numeracy assessments are available.
English language requirements:
IELTS 6.0 Academic (no lower than 6.0 in any band); TOEFL Internet based test (iBT) Score of Score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 18); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE); University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools or CAE or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill; NZ Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50; City and Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 66.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =