Ara坎特伯雷理工学院/Ara Institute of Canterbury
Bachelor of Applied Management (Event Management)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$18,770 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Ara Institute of Canterbury
- Event Logistics - Develops conceptual thinking, strategic planning and tactical skills.
- Event Planning and Management - Uses current theory to plan, manage and evaluate events and conferences.
- Project Management - Examines planning terminology and principles, and project plans created using MS Project.
- Event Marketing and Sponsorship - Covers planning, monitoring, evaluating and controlling funding arrangements.
- Event Project - Create, plan, manage, and evaluate an event or event related project.
- NCEA Level 3 (60 credits at Level 3 and 20 credits at Level 2 or higher) which must include 14 credits at Level 3 in each of three approved* subjects and
- Literacy - 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of 5 credits in reading, 5 credits in writing and
- Numeracy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above (specified achievement standards, or unit standards 26623, 26626, 26627)
Develop the specialist skills to ensure that entertainment, conferences and marketing events are run smoothly. Our in-depth qualification covers all the facets required to create and manage successful events.
In your first year of study you will develop knowledge in business strategies and operations with core studies in accounting, business communication, commercial law, business heritage, culture and sustainability, marketing, computing, management and applied research.
For the following two years we spotlight the skills, knowledge and abilities you need to become a proficient manager of events with studies including:
Cooperative Education Project - with this aspect of our programme you will work within a real business environment applying your learning for a minimum of 400 hours. You will also complete a significant research project for your host organisation.
To complete this Degree you are required to complete a minimum total of 360 credits. To be a full time student you need to maintain a workload of 120 credits per year. We recommend you talk with us to ensure you choose electives to benefit your future career.
A career in event management will take you from a novice event organiser to a proficient manager of events. You will develop a wide ranging understanding of event planning, including the scheduling of multiple facets of an event. In addition you will develop the logistical skills to manage event components.
Career opportunities include fundraising, conferences, festivals, arts and tourism event management, facility based event management, public relations, sponsorship and marketing.
Our Graduate Diploma in Event Management will extend your prospects in this sector.
Note: Students who have undertaken examinations other than NCEA (eg International Baccalaureate, Cambridge examination) should contact us for requirements.
Evidence of literacy, numeracy and an ability to study at the appropriate level. This can be through study, work and/or life experience. Literacy and numeracy assessments are available.
English language requirements:
IELTS 6.0 Academic (no lower than 6.0 in any band); TOEFL Internet based test (iBT) Score of Score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 18); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE); University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools or CAE or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill; NZ Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50; City and Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 66.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =