Ara坎特伯雷理工学院/Ara Institute of Canterbury
Bachelor of Applied Management (Human Resource Management)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$18,770 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Ara Institute of Canterbury
- Human Resources - Features the roles, functions and application of human resource management within contemporary New Zealand organisations.
- Industrial Relations - Applies knowledge of relevant legislation, processes and practices, and the relationship of the parties involved.
- Organisational Behaviour - Investigates the impact that individuals, groups, and structures have on staff behaviour.
- Advanced Human Resource Management - Details how human resource strategy and practice can support and be integrated with business strategy.
- Contemporary Issues In Human Resource Management - Examines local, national and international issues and evaluates their impact on the Human Resource professional s and the Human Resource function within the organisation.
- Literacy - 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of 5 credits in reading, 5 credits in writing and
- Numeracy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above (specified achievement standards, or unit standards 26623, 26626, 26627)
Staff management is one of the many challenges of running a business. With our qualification you will gain the knowledge and abilities you require to support the successful development and management of a highly effective workforce.
In your first year of study we broaden your knowledge with core business strategies and operational subjects including accounting, business communication, commercial law, business heritage, culture and sustainability, marketing, computing, management and applied research.
During the next two years we place emphasis on the specialist aspects of human resource management with studies including:
Cooperative Education Project - With this aspect of our programme you will work 'hands-on' within a real business environment applying your learning for a minimum of 400 hours. You will also complete a significant research project for your host organisation.
To complete this Degree you are required to complete a minimum total of 360 credits. To be a full time student you need to maintain a workload of 120 credits per year. We recommend you talk with us to ensure you choose electives to benefit your future career.
Graduates can start out in general advisory human resource roles within diverse environments including businesses, industrial plants and public entities or as a general operational HR Officer in a small organisation.
Our Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management will extend your career prospects and further your knowledge of this business area.
NCEA Level 3 (60 credits at Level 3 and 20 credits at Level 2 or higher) which must include 14 credits at Level 3 in each of three approved* subjects and
Note: Students who have undertaken examinations other than NCEA (eg International Baccalaureate, Cambridge examination) should contact us for requirements.
Evidence of literacy, numeracy and an ability to study at the appropriate level. This can be through study, work and/or life experience. Literacy and numeracy assessments are available.
English language requirements:
IELTS 6.0 Academic (no lower than 6.0 in any band); TOEFL Internet based test (iBT) Score of Score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 18); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE); University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools or CAE or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill; NZ Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50; City and Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 66.