Ara坎特伯雷理工学院/Ara Institute of Canterbury
Bachelor of Applied Management (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$18,770 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Ara Institute of Canterbury
- Entrepreneurship - Outlines the principles, theories and practice of entrepreneurship and its significance to economic well-being.
- Innovation and Creativity - Examines how to establish and maintain competitive advantage with the influence of creativity and innovation within a business environment.
- Strategic Planning for Small Business - Considers New Zealand relevant strategies.
- Managing for Growth - Evaluates the challenge of managing change in organisations seeking high growth, innovation, globalisation and/or entrepreneurial strategies.
- Product Development - Details the appropriate tools and methods for achieving best outcomes and effective management across all aspects of new product and service developments.
- Literacy - 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of 5 credits in reading, 5 credits in writing and
- Numeracy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above (specified achievement standards, or unit standards 26623, 26626, 26627)
Succeed in entrepreneurial environments with our degree developing the specialist skills you need to lead product and service innovations.
In your first year of study we broaden your knowledge with core business strategies and operational subjects including accounting, business communication, commercial law, business heritage, culture and sustainability, marketing, computing, management and applied research. In your second and third years, your specialisation considers all aspects of design methodology, the business development cycle and marketplace challenges with studies including:
Cooperative Education Project - With this aspect of our programme you will work 'hands-on' within a real business environment applying your learning for a minimum of 400 hours. You will also complete a significant research project for your host organisation.
To complete this Degree you are required to complete a minimum total of 360 credits. To be a full time student you need to maintain a workload of 120 credits per year. We recommend you talk with us to ensure you choose electives to benefit your future career.
Graduates can use this programme to establish their own entrepreneurial ventures, work as business advisors in the areas of product development and innovation management, or manage new or established ventures poised for high-growth, at both national and international levels.
Study any other graduate diploma in business to enhance your skills.
NCEA Level 3 (60 credits at Level 3 and 20 credits at Level 2 or higher) which must include 14 credits at Level 3 in each of three approved* subjects and
Note: Students who have undertaken examinations other than NCEA (eg International Baccalaureate, Cambridge examination) should contact us for requirements.
Evidence of literacy, numeracy and an ability to study at the appropriate level. This can be through study, work and/or life experience. Literacy and numeracy assessments are available.
English language requirements:
IELTS 6.0 Academic (no lower than 6.0 in any band); TOEFL Internet based test (iBT) Score of Score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 18); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE); University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools or CAE or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill; NZ Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50; City and Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 66.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =