Ara坎特伯雷理工学院/Ara Institute of Canterbury
Bachelor of Applied Management (Marketing and Sales)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$18,770 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Ara Institute of Canterbury
- Consumer Behaviour - Develops knowledge of active marketing and communication strategies to reach consumer and organisation markets.
- Market Development and Sales - Applies the principles and practices to successfully manage the sales function.
- Marketing Planning and Control - Covers production of an operational marketing plan.
- International Marketing - Develops understanding of global perspectives and challenges.
- Strategic Marketing - Evaluates and cultivates strategic thinking capacity.
- Literacy - 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of 5 credits in reading, 5 credits in writing and
- Numeracy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above (specified achievement standards, or unit standards 26623, 26626, 26627)
Become a dynamic marketing force with our qualification, giving you all of the professional tools you need to successfully identify local and international markets, and establish enduring business and consumer relationships.
In your first year of study you will develop knowledge in business strategies and operations with core subjects in accounting, business communication, commercial law, business heritage, culture and sustainability, marketing, computing, management and applied research. You will focus on sales and marketing in the second and third years and will gain the specialist skills to be able to sell like a professional. Your study includes:
Cooperative Education Project - with this aspect of our programme you will work 'hands-on' within a real business environment applying your learning for a minimum of 400 hours. You will also complete a significant research project for your host organisation. a significant research project for your host organisation.
To complete this Degree you are required to complete a minimum total of 360 credits. To be a full time student you need to maintain a workload of 120 credits per year. We recommend you talk with us to ensure you choose electives to benefit your future career.
Graduates with this degree will be capable in roles like sales and marketing management, retail management, marketing research, market analyst, advertising, public relations, as well as international environments promoting global business campaigns or working for multinational corporations.
You can study any of our other graduate diploma in business to enhance your skills.
NCEA Level 3 (60 credits at Level 3 and 20 credits at Level 2 or higher) which must include 14 credits at Level 3 in each of three approved* subjects and
Note: Students who have undertaken examinations other than NCEA (eg International Baccalaureate, Cambridge examination) should contact us for requirements.
Evidence of literacy, numeracy and an ability to study at the appropriate level. This can be through study, work and/or life experience. Literacy and numeracy assessments are available.
English language requirements:
IELTS 6.0 Academic (no lower than 6.0 in any band); TOEFL Internet based test (iBT) Score of Score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 18); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5 TWE); University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations - FCE or FCE for schools or CAE or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill; NZ Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50; City and Guilds IESOL: B2 Communicator with a score of 66.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =