奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
工程Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Maritime Majors
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$38,450 NZD Per Year
- Years 1 and 2 studied at AUT University
- Years 3 and 4 studied at AMC- Launceston campus (enrolment only available in February)
- Your enrolment at AMC is subject to Australian visa and fee requirements depending on their citizenship and residency status.
- Marine and Offshore Engineering
- Naval Architecture
- Ocean Engineering
- Industrial process and power generation sectors
- Survey for government, class societies and insurance
- Shipbuilding - cargo vessels, ferries, naval vessels, ROV's (Remotely Operated Vehicles), sailing, power and mega-yachts
- Design, installation and management of offshore oil and gas installations
- Renewable energy installations
- Coastal engineering
- Applicants must be 18 years old and pass University Entrance.
- NCEA: 14 credits at Level 3 in Mathematics with Calculus and 14 credits at Level 3 in Physics
- CIE: A Levels in Mathematics and a minimum of AS in Physics OR A Level in Physics and a minimum of AS in Mathematics.
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
The Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) is for students who want to become professional engineers. It’s accredited by the Institution of Professional Engineers New Zealand (IPENZ) as meeting the Washington Accord and prepares you for IPENZ membership.
Maritime engineering is critical. Across the globe a web of offshore infrastructure supports the delivery of oil and gas supplies that power the world's transportation. Maritime engineers keep these vital vessels and systems working.
Through a joint venture with Australian Maritime College (AMC), New Zealand students can now study maritime engineering 1. You start with two years of study at AUT and then transfer to the AMC in Tasmania for your final two years. You then select your chosen field within maritime engineering - marine and offshore engineering, naval architecture or ocean engineering. There is no other programme of this kind in New Zealand.
Marine and Offshore Engineering
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =