奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Bachelor of Sport and Recreation in Exercise Science and Nutrition Major
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$31,890 NZD Per Year
- SPOR503 Contemporary Issues in Sport and Recreation
- HEAL507 Health and Environment
- HEAL505 Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- SPOR502 Innovative Planning in Sport and Recreation
- HEAL506 Knowledge, Enquiry and Communication
- SPOR504 Leadership in Sport and the Outdoors
- HEAL504 Lifespan Development and Communication
- SPOR511 Skill Learning in Sport and Recreation
- SPSC501 Sport and Exercise Science Fundamentals
- SPOR501 Sport and Recreation in Aotearoa/New Zealand
- SPSC603 Exercise Prescription and Assessment
- SPSC602 Applied Anatomy
- SPSC605 Exercise Physiology
- NUTR601 Sport and Exercise Nutrition
- SPSC601 Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Lifestyle Nutrition
- SPOR703 Physical Activity and Health
- Active Families or Green Prescription Coordinator
- Active Schools facilitator
- Community health development coordinator
- Corporate health and wellness advisor
- Health promotion officer
- Physical activity coordinator
- 授课校区：AUT North Campus
As the developed world struggles with the effects of obesity in children and adults there is an increasing focus within our society on lifestyle choices, physical activity, nutrition and other factors that affect health in the community. In this major you will study lifestyle management and healthy living in the general population in order to address these issues and to assist with preventing lifestyle-related diseases. This major takes a health promotion approach and shares some papers with the Bachelor of Health Science in Health Promotion and is supported by the Human Potential Centre. Numerous postgraduate and research opportunities exist if you wish to further your career after completing this degree.
In addition to your Year 2 core papers, you complete:
This year also includes two work placements of 30-40 hours, designed to introduce you to the workplace and help you identify where you want to complete your third-year workplace experience.
In addition to your Year 3 core papers, you complete:
Plus two optional/elective papers.
Applicants must be 18 years old and require NCEA: level 3 certificate which consists of 80 credits, including at least 60 credits at level 3 or higher. Can include up to 20 credits at level 2; CIE: A minimum of 120 points on the UCAS Tariff at A or AS level from an approved list; IB: Diploma with minimum 24 points.
Students from other countries should have country specific requirements equivalent to New Zealand.
Other English Language requirements:
Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with B/B+ grade; GIE with B grade; CAE minimum overall score of 169; PTE minimum overall score of 58
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =