奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
教育Bachelor of Sport and Recreation in Health and Physical Education Major
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$31,890 NZD Per Year
- SPOR503 Contemporary Issues in Sport and Recreation
- HEAL507 Health and Environment
- HEAL505 Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- SPOR502 Innovative Planning in Sport and Recreation
- HEAL506 Knowledge, Enquiry and Communication
- SPOR504 Leadership in Sport and the Outdoors
- HEAL504 Lifespan Development and Communication
- SPOR511 Skill Learning in Sport and Recreation
- SPSC501 Sport and Exercise Science Fundamentals
- SPOR501 Sport and Recreation in Aotearoa/New Zealand
- SPOR609 Teaching, Leading and Coaching
- SPOR601 Health and Physical Education Principles and Practices
- SPOR606 Hauora- Health Education
- SPOR612 Skill Acquisition and Sport Psychology
- SPSC604 Applied Sports Biomechanics I
- SPOR707 Pedagogy and Performance
- SPOR706 Health and Physical Education Philosophy and Pedagogy
- Health and physical education teacher
- Coach with local, regional or national sports organisations
- Health promotion educator
- Kiwisport Active Schools coordinator
- Physical activity coordinator
- Facilitator of activity/sport programmes for youth
- School sports coordinator
- 授课校区：AUT North Campus
Health, sport and physical activity remain at the heart of New Zealand's wellbeing. Health and physical education is vital in helping young people develop the knowledge, confidence and skills they need to be connected and active members of society. This major is designed to give you the best possible preparation for a career in health and physical education teaching.
AUT's Health and Physical Education major is unique as it integrates and develops an appreciation of hauora, health promotion and the socio-ecological aspects that support the philosophy of health and physical education in New Zealand schools. Students educated in health and physical education are able to make informed decisions about healthy, active lifestyles and are more likely to engage with their community throughout their lives.
It is important to note that this major is not a stand alone teaching qualification. To become a registered secondary school teacher, you need to complete this degree and then continue into AUT's one-year Graduate Diploma in Secondary Teaching (subject to meeting entry criteria). The combined qualifications will provide you with what you need to teach in New Zealand schools.
In addition to your Year 2 core papers you complete:
This year also includes two work placements of 30-40 hours, designed to introduce you to the workplace and help you identify where you want to complete your third-year workplace experience.
Year 3 papers
In addition to your Year 3 core papers you complete:
Selected papers from the Bachelor of Sport and Recreation
Upon completion of the Graduate Diploma in Secondary Teaching (one additional year of full-time study, subject to meeting entry and selection criteria).
Applicants must be 18 years old and have obtained a qualification equivalent to New Zealand year 13.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.0 overall with all bands 5.5 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 80; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with B/B+ grade; GIE with B grade; CAE minimum overall score of 169; PTE minimum overall score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =