奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Bachelor of Sport and Recreation in Management Major
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$31,890 NZD Per Year
- SPOR503 Contemporary Issues in Sport and Recreation
- HEAL507 Health and Environment
- HEAL505 Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- SPOR502 Innovative Planning in Sport and Recreation
- HEAL506 Knowledge, Enquiry and Communication
- SPOR504 Leadership in Sport and the Outdoors
- HEAL504 Lifespan Development and Communication
- SPOR511 Skill Learning in Sport and Recreation
- SPSC501 Sport and Exercise Science Fundamentals
- SPOR501 Sport and Recreation in Aotearoa/New Zealand
- SPOR605 Sport Management
- SPOR614 Sport Finance
- SPOR604 Sport Marketing
- SPOR607 Sport Development
- SPOR705 Sport and Recreation Leadership Advanced
- SPOR702 Entrepreneurship in Sport and Recreation
- Community events coordinator
- Director of sports
- Sports and events manager
- Marketing services manager
- Programme coordinator
- Sales and marketing executive
- School sports coordinator
- Sponsorship manager
- Sport and leisure facility manager or coordinator
- Sport development manager
- Sports sponsorship coordinator
- 授课校区：AUT North Campus
Management skills are needed across the sport and recreation industries. The sports field is not like a traditional business, and neither are the management skills needed to succeed in this area. With the large number of professional athletes, sports organisations, facilities and events in New Zealand, people with specialist business and management skills applicable to the sport and recreation sector are in high demand.
Through the management major you develop expertise in sport management, marketing, facilities and events management, sponsorship, sport development, high-performance sport, leadership, law and finance. These management skills will open doors, both locally and internationally. You learn from staff with international and national experience, and have the opportunity to work with local sporting bodies and events.
In addition to your Year 2 core papers you complete:
This year also includes two work placements of 30-40 hours, designed to introduce you to the workplace and help you identify where you want to complete your third-year workplace experience.
Year 3 papers
In addition to your Year 3 core papers, you complete:
Plus two optional papers or electives from the Bachelor of Sport and Recreation.
Applicants must be 18 years old and have obtained a qualification equivalent to New Zealand year 13.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.0 overall with all bands 5.5 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 80; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with B/B+ grade; GIE with B grade; CAE minimum overall score of 169; PTE minimum overall score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =