奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
教育Bachelor of Sport and Recreation in Outdoor Education Major
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$31,890 NZD Per Year
- SPOR503 Contemporary Issues in Sport and Recreation
- HEAL507 Health and Environment
- HEAL505 Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- SPOR502 Innovative Planning in Sport and Recreation
- HEAL506 Knowledge, Enquiry and Communication
- SPOR504 Leadership in Sport and the Outdoors
- HEAL504 Lifespan Development and Communication
- SPOR511 Skill Learning in Sport and Recreation
- SPSC501 Sport and Exercise Science Fundamentals
- SPOR501 Sport and Recreation in Aotearoa/New Zealand
- SPOR602 Roto-Awa: Lakes and Rivers
- SPOR603 Motu-Moana: Islands and Sea
- SPOR619 Maunga-Ngahere: Mountains and Bush
- SPOR618 Advanced Pursuit Practice
- SPOR609 Teaching, Leading and Coaching
- SPOR707 Pedagogy and Performance
- SPOR708 Outdoor Education
- Adventure consultancy
- Adventure educator
- Adventure tourism
- Corporate development trainer
- Commercial guide
- Environmental interpretation
- Industrial rope access
- Instructing outdoor pursuits - white water kayaking, rock climbing, abseiling and bush survival
- Outdoor education instructor
- Outdoor education teacher
- Recreation management
- Safety auditor
- Youth worker
- 授课校区：AUT North Campus
The clean, green outdoor environment of Aotearoa - New Zealand is the perfect location to experience the outdoors, and is home to a bustling tourism and adventure industry. A qualification in outdoor education provides you the skill set to work in this environment, teaching and leading others. Graduates skilled in outdoor education work in many fields. They teach in schools, work in outdoor pursuit centres, operate adventure tourism ventures and - given the right experience - progress into management.
Through this degree, you encounter New Zealand's varied and unique environment and learn from some of the country's most experienced staff in outdoor education. AUT staff have worked and adventured in some of the world's most exciting places including Antarctica, Nepal, North and South America, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, and the Alps of France, Austria and Switzerland. They are all deeply passionate about the outdoors.
The major is not a standalone teaching qualification. To become a registered secondary school teacher, you need to complete this degree and then continue into AUT's 1-year Graduate Diploma in Secondary Teaching (subject to meeting entry and selection criteria).
In addition to your Year 2 core papers and your selected elective paper from the Bachelor of Sport and Recreation, you complete:
This year also includes two work placements of 30-40 hours, designed to introduce you to the workplace and help you identify where you want to complete your third-year workplace experience.
In Year 3 you complete core papers, two optional or elective papers from the Bachelor of Sport and Recreation and:
Upon completion of the Graduate Diploma in Secondary Teaching (1 additional year of full time study, subject to meeting entry and selection criteria).
Applicants must be 18 years old and have obtained a qualification equivalent to New Zealand year 13.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.0 overall with all bands 5.5 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 80; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with B/B+ grade; GIE with B grade; CAE minimum overall score of 169; PTE minimum overall score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =