奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Bachelor of Sport and Recreation in Sport and Exercise Science Major
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$31,890 NZD Per Year
- SPOR503 Contemporary Issues in Sport and Recreation
- HEAL507 Health and Environment
- HEAL505 Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- SPOR502 Innovative Planning in Sport and Recreation
- HEAL506 Knowledge, Enquiry and Communication
- SPOR504 Leadership in Sport and the Outdoors
- HEAL504 Lifespan Development and Communication
- SPOR511 Skill Learning in Sport and Recreation
- SPSC501 Sport and Exercise Science Fundamentals
- SPOR501 Sport and Recreation in Aotearoa/New Zealand
- SPSC603 Exercise Prescription and Assessment
- SPSC605 Exercise Physiology
- SPSC602 Applied Anatomy
- NUTR601 Sport and Exercise Nutrition
- SPSC604 Applied Sports Biomechanics I
- SPSC702 Applied Sports Biomechanics II
- SPSC701 Athletic Conditioning
- Exercise scientist
- Fitness trainer
- Personal trainer
- Physical conditioner
- Physical training instructor
- Sport scientist
- School sports academy coordinator
- 授课校区：AUT North Campus
Sport and exercise science focuses on improving sports performance, based on anatomy, biomechanics, nutrition and physiology, fitness assessment and exercise prescription. AUT is New Zealand's top ranked university for sport and exercise science research, and our graduates go on to a range of exciting careers. The Sport and Exercise Science major is supported by the Sports Performance Research Institute New Zealand (SPRINZ) based at AUT Millennium.
Our range of sport and exercise science papers provides theoretical and practical learning experiences in the areas of human movement, exercise physiology, strength and conditioning and personal fitness. To complement our papers, AUT has strong links with the high-performance sport and fitness industries, which provide excellent opportunities for real world student learning experiences and exposure to experts in the field. Our success is partly due to the Sports Performance Research Institute New Zealand (SPRINZ), which is a multi-disciplinary research team that conducts high impact research related to applied physical performance. SPRINZ has close links with High Performance Sport New Zealand and also works with a number of national sports organisations and health providers.
In addition to your Year 2 core papers you complete:
This year also includes two work placements of 30-40 hours, designed to introduce you to the workplace and help you identify where you want to complete your third-year workplace experience.
Year 3 papers
You complete core papers and two optional or elective papers from the Bachelor of Sport and Recreation and:
Applicants must be 18 years old and have obtained a qualification equivalent to New Zealand year 13.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.0 overall with all bands 5.5 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 80; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with B/B+ grade; GIE with B grade; CAE minimum overall score of 169; PTE minimum overall score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =