奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Certificate in Applied Science (Level 4)
- 学费：$31,170 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
- ECOL401 Foundation Ecology
- SCIE401 Foundation Biophysics
- CHEM401 Foundation Chemistry
- BIOL401 Foundation Biology
- HUMB401 Foundation Human Anatomy and Physiology
- CHEM501 Principles of Chemistry
- ECOL501 Ecology and Evolution
- BIOL502 Plants and Animals
- COMM401 Introduction to Academic Writing
- MATH400 Foundation Mathematics
- MATH401 Foundation Algebra
- STAT400 Foundation Statistics
- STAT500 Applied Statistics
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Health Science
- Completion of Year 12 or equivalent
- Preferred school subjects: Mathematics, Science
- In 2018, preference will be given to applicants with at least 12 credits at Level 2 in one subject from Biology, Chemistry, Earth and Space Science, Physics, Science, and 12 credits at Level 2 in one or more subjects from Classical Studies, Drama, English, Geography, Health Education, History, History of Art, Media Studies, Social Studies, Te Reo Maori, Te Reo Rangatiria, or Calculus, Mathematics, Statistics.
If you're keen on science but not yet sure which direction to take, or are not ready to start a degree course, this certificate gives you a taste of the many options offered at AUT. The Certificate in Applied Science is a foundation programme, developed through consultation with industry representatives. It's designed to help you reach a high level of scientific competence and prepare you for degree study in sciences or health science.
What this qualification covers
You gain a general understanding of foundation studies in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and Communication.
Select eight papers:
Graduates are prepared for employment in a science-related industry at an entry level position, such as a laboratory assistant or trainee. This foundation programme can also prepare you for undergraduate study in sciences or health science.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 5.5 overall with all bands 5.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 70; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with C/C+ grade; GIE with C+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 162; PTE minimum overall score of 42.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =