奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Doctor of Health Science (DHSc)
- 课程级别：博士学位/Doctoral Degree（10级）
- 学费：$35,880 NZD Per Year
- HEAL910 Health Systems Analysis (40 points)
- HEAL911 Practice and Philosophies (40 points)
- HEAL912 Research Practice and Methodology (40 points)
- HEALX99 Thesis in Health Science (240 points)
- A master’s degree, normally with first class or second class (first division) honours, or a four-year bachelor’s degree, normally with first class or second class (first division) honours, in a discipline appropriate to proposed research (must have included advanced learning in research, a research report / thesis)
- At least five years' of professional experience in the discipline or field relevant to the proposed thesis topic
- 授课校区：AUT North Campus
The Doctor of Health Science (DHSc) is designed for health professionals with at least five years professional experience who wish to broaden their professional practice competency and expertise. It comprises papers and research development, which culminates in a thesis. A distinguishing feature of the DHSc is the very clear focus on practice. The purpose of research within this degree is to inform and impact on practice. To this end, students are encouraged to build collaborative relationships with health system managers, policy makers and practice experts and engage in dialogue throughout the planning, enacting and dissemination phases of their research project.
The DHSc is a combination of papers and research, with coursework papers totaling 120 points and a thesis of 240 points. You provide a full research proposal when nearing the end of coursework, before commencing the thesis paper.
You complete the following papers:
Applications are welcome at all times during the year.
Acceptance is subject to the availability of staff for supervision, prior research preparation and appropriate facilities.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =