奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
商科Graduate Certificate in Business
- 学费：$15,940 NZD Per Year
- Advancing your career in business through increased skills and knowledge in specific areas
- Further study at postgraduate level
- A 3-year bachelor's degree; or
- Equivalent practical, professional or educational experience of an appropriate kind.
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
The Graduate Certificate in Business is designed for students who want to move into postgraduate business study and need a foundation in business concepts. They're also for people who have an undergraduate degree other than business and want to develop skills for a career in a field of business including accounting, marketing or finance.
Structure and content
You gain an understanding of business concepts in the specific discipline areas you have chosen to study. You choose your papers from those available in Part 2 of the Bachelor of Business. You can tailor your study to your needs and career goals.
Graduate Certificate in Business
You take four 15-point approved undergraduate papers, of which at least three must be level 7.
English Language Requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =