奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Advertising Creativity
- 学费：$29,670 NZD Per Year
- 开学时间：Expected February-2019
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
- Art director
- Creative departments of advertising agencies
- Account service departments of advertising agencies
- Non-traditional communication companies
- ADVT770 Copywriting (15 points)
- ADVT771 Campaigns (15 points)
- ADVT772 Creative Principles and Strategy (15 points)
- ADVT776 Advertising Art Direction (15 points)
- ADVT780 Applied Creative Strategies (15 points)
- DIGM601 Moving Image Production I (15 points)
- DIGM602 Interactive Media Production I (15 points)
- DIGM603 Visual Communication (15 points)
- MARS603 Communications in Marketing, Advertising, Retailing, Sales (15 points)
- ADVT773 Advanced Copywriting (15 points)
- ADVT775 Advanced Advertising Art Direction (15 points)
- COMM704 Promotional Culture (15 points)
- COMM709 Persuasive Communication (15 points)
- PUBL706 Sponsorship and Promotion (15 points)
Learn to put together a professional portfolio of work that is essential for a career in an advertising agency's creative department or a marketing communications company. You work on live briefs, and write and design real ads for real products. You learn to focus your ideas, and as a copywriter or art director, you put together a portfolio of work that may get your foot in the door of an advertising agency's creative department or marketing communications company. There is also the opportunity for students' work to be published.
This qualification is recognised by the prestigious international D&AD International University Network and has the full support of the Communication Agencies Association of New Zealand (CAANZ).
Guest speakers from client companies and leading advertising agencies such as Spark, TVNZ, New Zealand Post, Media Works, Saatchi & Saatchi, DDB, Film Construction feature throughout the year.
SELECT 45 points from:
Applicants must have obtained a 3 year bachelors degree or have equivalent practical, professional or educational experience of an appropriate kind.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =