奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Arts - Chinese Studies
- 学费：$27,540 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
- The Chinese Studies major enables you to explore Chinese culture, values and society as well as providing the essentials of Chinese language to communicate effectively in everyday situations.
- It is an ideal major to take alongside other majors, for example business, hospitality and tourism, social sciences, translation or interpreting.
- Graduates also gain knowledge of the Chinese society, culture and business etiquette, and will be able to interact appropriately with Chinese speakers in a variety of situations, including the workplace.
- The programme is designed in close consultation with major private and public employers who identify the skills they need in their industries.
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Arts in 毛利 Development
- Bachelor of International Tourism Management
- Bachelor of International Hospitality Management
- A 3-year bachelor's degree; or
- Equivalent practical, professional or educational experience of an appropriate kind.
The Graduate Diploma in Arts is designed for students with an undergraduate degree who want to continue into further study and broaden their skills. The programme can also help you develop knowledge in a new area.
Students choose papers in an area of interest to accumulate 120 points. At least 75 points must be at level 7.
Students choose selected papers from:
With the language and intercultural competence gained from the Chinese Studies major graduates will be in demand in New Zealand's increasingly multicultural workplaces.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.