奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Arts - International Studies
- 学费：$27,540 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
- In the current climate of globalisation, an understanding of the impact of global issues on your future will enable you to contribute effectively to the changing environment. The International Studies major will equip you with these skills.
- The importance of interacting effectively with people from other cultures in workplace and educational settings is being widely recognised as essential. This is the first International Studies major to cover these aspects.
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Maori Development
- Bachelor of International Tourism Management
- Bachelor of International Hospitality Management
- Diplomatic service
- Service industries (hospitality, tourism, social work, local government)
- Local authorities
- Social work
- Justice system
- Translating and interpreting (with relevant training and qualifications)
- The media
- Public relations
- National and international human rights organisations.
- A 3-year bachelor's degree; or
- Equivalent practical, professional or educational experience of an appropriate kind.
The Graduate Diploma in Arts is designed for students with an undergraduate degree who want to continue into further study and broaden their skills. The programme can also help you develop knowledge in a new area.
Students choose papers in an area of interest to accumulate 120 points. At least 75 points must be at level 7.
Students choose selected papers from:
International Studies is an ideal major if you are interested in a career that involves interaction with people from other cultures either in New Zealand or overseas. This covers a wide range of occupations and includes:
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.