奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Arts - Interpreting
- 学费：$27,540 NZD Per Year
- 开学时间：Expected February-2019
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
- Either TRIN501 Oral Discourse for Interpreting or TRIN707 Telephone interpreting and Video Conferencing
- TRIN603 Theory and Practice of Interpreting
- TRIN604 Societal Contexts for Interpreting and Translation
- TRIN701 Theory Principles and Practice of Translation
- TRIN702 Advanced Interpretation Legal Studies
- TRIN704 Advanced Interpretation Health Studies
- TRIN705 Advanced Health Interpreting
- TRIN708 Advanced Legal Interpreting
- Applicants are expected to have a Bachelor's degree or a relevant professional qualification, or translation and interpreting experience approved to be equivalent to a Bachelor's degree.
- Applicants for whom English is an additional language must provide evidence of oral and written proficiency.
- Applicants will be invited to attend a pre-enrolment selection interview. During this interview process, they are required to demonstrate the advanced language skills needed for interpreting between these languages.
Interpreting is so much more than just repeating someone's words in a different language. The variety of language, the level of formality and cultural understanding all test the skill of a good interpreter. The challenge is to do justice to every situation. Success brings great satisfaction to the interpreter and the clients alike.
This interpreting programme is suitable for students who already speak two languages very well. AUT has the longest tradition of teaching interpreting in New Zealand. Our programmes are thorough and practice-based, leading to qualifications directly related to professional activity. Court and hospital visits are part of the legal and health-related papers.
A student must achieve 120 points with at least 75 points at level 7.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =