奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Arts - Japanese Studies
- 学费：$27,540 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
- You will engage with contemporary Japanese society and culture, alongside learning the language in order to communicate appropriately with Japanese.
- At AUT you will learn modern, current Japanese in a social and supportive environment. You’ll also get to put your language skills into practice at our student-run weekly Japanese club, Ocha no Jikan where you can socialise with Japanese native speakers and other students of the language. Activities each week range from making and eating soba noodle dishes to 'Fear Factor' Japanese and drawing Manga.
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Maori Development
- Bachelor of International Tourism Management
- Bachelor of International Hospitality Management
- A 3-year bachelor's degree; or
- Equivalent practical, professional or educational experience of an appropriate kind.
The Graduate Diploma in Arts is designed for students with an undergraduate degree who want to continue into further study and broaden their skills. The programme can also help you develop knowledge in a new area.
Students choose papers in an area of interest to accumulate 120 points. At least 75 points must be at level 7.
Students choose selected papers from:
The language and intercultural competence gained from the Japanese Studies major will make graduates attractive to employers in the increasingly multicultural New Zealand workplace and abroad.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.