奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Arts - Translation
- 学费：$27,540 NZD Per Year
- 开学时间：Expected February-2019
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
- TRIN502 Introduction to Translation
- TRIN601 Translation Skills: Analysis, Appropriateness and Accuracy
- TRIN604 Societal Context for Interpreting and Translation
- TRIN701 Theory Principles and Practice of Translation
- TRIN703 Advanced Legal Translation
- TRIN706 Advanced Health Translation
- CLSY702 BA Special Topic Level 7
In today's globalised world there are many opportunities for professional translators. The Graduate Diploma in Arts - Translation helps you develop the skills for a career in translation in as little as one year. It's designed to prepare you for work in a variety of settings and carry out translation assignments for clients in New Zealand and overseas.
A student must achieve 120 points with at least 75 points at level 7.
COMM700 iResearch (online) or ENGL700 Global English (campus)
An applicant must have a Bachelor's degree or a relevant professional qualification, or approved professional experience. An applicant seeking admission on the basis of their professional experience must have a minimum of five years of relevant experience or practice.
Applicants must attend a pre-enrolment selection interview. During this interview process, they are required to demonstrate the strong advanced language skills needed for translating between the selected languages.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =