奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
旅游管理Graduate Diploma in International Tourism Management
- 学费：$30,100 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
- Emphasis on contemporary issues and rapid changes in the tourism industry
- Strong industry links with airlines, travel agencies, tour operators and other tourism industry organisations
- Close ties with AUT's New Zealand Tourism Research Institute
- Research-active and internationally experienced staff whose expertise includes coastal and marine tourism, cultural and indigenous tourism, and sustainability
- Can serve as a pathway into further tourism study in AUT's Postgraduate Diploma in International Tourism Management or Master of International Tourism Management
- Cross-credits from the Graduate Certificate in International Tourism Management are available.
Do you want to expand your knowledge of the tourism industry? The Graduate Diploma in International Tourism Management (GradDipITM) is a great qualification if you already have a bachelor's degree and want to study tourism at undergraduate level.
In one year, the Graduate Diploma in International Tourism Management (GradDipITM) provides you with sound knowledge of the tourism sector, tourist behaviour and the impact of tourism on countries, cultures and the environment.
The graduate diploma is a great qualification if you already have a bachelors degree and want to study tourism at undergraduate level. Throughout your studies you broaden your understanding of tourism and its importance to the global economy.
Choose 8 papers of your interest from the wide range of Bachelor of Tourism Studies papers
You will be at the cutting edge of knowledge and the latest developments in your field of study. You will be prepared to advance professionally or pursue postgraduate study in your chosen field.
Structure and content
You choose papers from the Bachelor of International Tourism Management.
You choose papers in an area of interest to accumulate 120 points. At least 75 points must be at Level 7.
Applicants must have completed a bachelor's degree or a relevant professional qualification or experience approved by the Dean (or representative) to be equivalent to a bachelor's degree.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =