奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Master of Analytics
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$34,840 NZD Per Year
- COMP809 Data Mining and Machine Learning (15 points)
- COMP810 Data Warehousing and Big Data (15 points)
- COMP811 Research Methods (15 points)
- MATH803 Mathematical Modelling and Simulation (15 points)
- STAT802 Advanced Topic in Analytics (15 points)
- STAT804 Optimisation and Operations Research (15 points)
- COMP804 Health Analytics (15 points)
- COMP817 Geocomputation (15 points)
- INFS812 Bioinformatics (15 points)
- MATH802 Financial Mathematics (15 points)
- STAT801 Multivariate Analysis (15 points)
- STAT803 Official Statistics (15 points)
- STAT805 Computational Mathematics and Statistics (15 points)
- STAT995 Research Project (60 points)
- a relevant bachelor's degree in mathematical sciences
- a relevant graduate diploma in mathematical sciences
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
Today's businesses and government bodies deal with huge quantities of data. There is global demand for professionals with strong analytics skills who can help organisations meet the increasing challenges of organising, storing and manipulating data. The Master of Analytics addresses this demand, and provides you with the mathematical, statistical and computational skills for large-scale data modelling. It caters for students from a variety of disciplines, as well as professionals already working in the industry.
Through your studies you develop advanced analytics and database skills as well as an understanding of the latest theory, tools and techniques for statistical modelling and mathematical simulation.
The Master of Analytics will equip students with advanced analytics and database skills as well as an understanding of the latest developments in theory, tools and techniques for statistical modelling and mathematical simulation. You will complete a range of papers, as well as a research project on a topic of your interest.
To qualify for the Master of Analytics, a student must complete 180 points.
SELECT an additional 2 papers (30 points) as electives from:
Or any other postgraduate paper with the approval of the programme leader.
And a 60 point (1 semester) research project
Applicants must have completed one of the following with a B grade average or higher in papers at level 7:
In exceptional circumstances an applicant who does not meet the requirements above but who has an appropriate combination of academic and professional experience may be considered for admission subject to completion of any relevant prerequisite papers.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =