奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Master of Communication Studies
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$31,160 NZD Per Year
- Bachelor of Communication Studies with a B grade average or higher at level 7 or
- a relevant graduate diploma with a B grade average or higher at level 7
- Postgraduate Certificate in Communication Studies with a B grade average or higher across the programme
- Postgraduate Diploma in Communication Studies with a B grade average or higher across the programme
- Bachelor of Communication Studies (Honours) with a B grade average or higher across the programme
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
The Master of Communication Studies is a postgraduate research degree. You have the possibility to mix creative and traditional academic work in the first year of taught papers and extend your knowledge and skills into your research in the second year. Supervision staff has expertise across a range of fields, from journalism to organisational communication, radio to critical discourse analysis, political economy to digital media production, and film studies to public relations.
To qualify for the Master of Communication Studies, a student must complete 180 points.
Paper choice is flexible but includes a core research methods paper and at least one paper that contextualizes developments in media and communication studies. Further choices include other contextually oriented papers and a range of creatively focused papers.
You will complete a dissertation, in consultation with the programme leader and a supervisor who advises you about the design of your research. The dissertation can be produced either in a traditional academic format or in parts as a creative research component (such as a screenplay, an in-depth journalism piece, digital media artifact, radio programme, or public relations campaign).
Dissertations that include a creative component will also include an analysis that places the creative work in its critical, theoretical, historical and personal context.
Applicants must have completed the following or equivalent:
An applicant may be required to attend a selection interview.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =