奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
计算机Master of Computer and Information Sciences
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$34,840 NZD Per Year
- Chief information officer/Chief technology officer
- Database architect
- E-Commerce solutions architect
- General manager IT
- Integration architect
- IT director/manager
- Programme manager
- Project director/manager/leader
- Senior technical consultant
- Software developer/architect
- Artificial Intelligence and Knowledge Engineering - including bioinformatics, health informatics, neuroinformatics, data mining and knowledge engineering, artificial intelligence, machine learning, nature-inspired computing and geo computation
- Information Systems and Technology - including data warehousing and big data, IT strategy and policy, ICT issues in the SME sector, eSystems design and development, visual information processing, information visualisation, human computer interaction
- Software Systems Engineering - including usage centred design, software requirements engineering, software architecture, and software development methods
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
The Master of Computer and Information Sciences is for those looking to advance their undergraduate qualification, improve their career opportunities, or explore a specialist area of interest. You develop skills and knowledge that can be applied in practice, in industry and in academic research, and complete a significant research project in an area of your interest. You will also have the capability, credibility and judgment to manage and lead teams of information and communication technology professionals.
Research is at the heart of this programme. Research topics range from interdisciplinary research to specialised topics within a number of research areas, including data mining, knowledge engineering, information systems, robotics, bioinformatics, health informatics, mobile applications, radio frequency identification (RFID), artificial intelligence, information security, computational astronomy, geo computation or networking. Many of our students work closely with one of our research institutes or laboratories for their research project. This gives them access to specialist tools and facilities, and the opportunity to work alongside world-class research experts.
Successful graduates will be well prepared for further studies at doctoral level.
The Master of Computer and Information Sciences allows you to focus your studies on one of the discipline clusters below, or combine papers from different clusters.
Discipline clusters include:
You will take the core paper Research Methods, and will complete either a research project or thesis under the guidance of an experienced academic supervisor. Your project or thesis may involve the creation of a software artefact.
Applicants must have completed the following or equivalent: the Bachelor of Computer and Information Sciences or equivalent with a B grade average or higher in the papers at level 7 or above.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =