奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Master of Construction Management
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$38,130 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
- ENBU813 Management in the Construction Industry (7.5 points)
- ENBU814 Advanced Built Environment (15 points)
- ENBU818 Construction Economics (7.5 points)
- ENBU819 Project Management in Construction (15 points)
- ENBU820 Law for Construction Management (15 points)
- ENBU996 Project in Construction Management (45 points)
- BSYS840 Information Technology Management (7.5 points)
- ENBU811 Built Asset Management (15 points)
- ENBU812 Engineering Resource Efficiency (15 points)
- ENBU815 Specialist Readings: Construction (15 points)
- ENBU816 International Construction I (15 points)
- ENBU817 International Construction II (15 points)
- ENBU821 Supply Chain Management for Construction (15 points)
- EMPL840 Employment Relations (7.5 points)
- HRMG840 Human Resource Management (7.5 points)
- MGMT849 Operations Management (7.5 points)
- Construction managers
- Construction and consultancy firms
- Managers/leaders of construction business units (both public and private)
- Project managers
The Master of Construction Management has been developed in partnership with construction industry leaders to meet the demand for professional managers who are technically competent in construction and able to manage the complexity of modern construction projects.
The programme is aimed at construction professionals including engineers, quantity surveyors and architects.
Papers range from project management to production management, construction economics, business management, and advanced technology.
Many of the papers are delivered by block course mode.
A total of 120 points must be achieved to complete the MCM qualification, with 105 points from the core papers of the schedule and 15 points as elective papers.
There is also the possibility of substituting 15 points from any Masters degree offered by AUT, subject to Programme Leader approval. This provides an opportunity for those interested to take a number of relevant and related papers from other areas, such as business.
CORE PAPERS (105 points)
SELECT 15 points from:
In order to be admitted to the Master of Construction Management an applicant must have completed:
(a) a relevant bachelor’s degree or
(b) a relevant graduate diploma or
(c) a relevant professional qualification approved by the dean (or representative)
to be equivalent to at least a three-year bachelor’s degree
(d) relevant engineering or managerial professional experience approved by the dean (or representative) to be equivalent to one year of advanced study.
An applicant must normally have completed 1(a) or (b) above with a B grade average or higher in papers at level 7.
An applicant may seek admission on the basis of relevant professional experience deemed by the dean (or representative) to be equivalent to the level of competence specified in any of 1(a) to 1(c) above.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =