奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Master of Cultural and Creative Practice
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$34,840 NZD Per Year
- ARDN800 Research Methods (15 points)
- ARDN808 Contextual Review (15 points)
- ARDN997 Applied Research Project (60 points)
- ARDN809 Soundculture and Sonic Practice (15 points)
- ARDN810 Creative Enterprise (15 points)
- ARDN811 Creative Leadership (15 points)
- ARDN812 Mediated Practice (15 points)
- ARDN813 Culture and Sovereignty (15 points)
- ARDN814 Curatorial Practice (15 points)
- TVSP870 Kaupapa Maori Media (15 points)
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
The Master of Cultural & Creative Practice (MCCP) is a taught degree aimed at developing expertise in cultural expression. Mixing live projects with coursework you can tailor your journey, choose to specialise or develop your existing skills and experience in a diverse array of subjects, for example; Arts Management, Cultural Production, Curatorial Practices, the Inter-arts, Interactive and Mixed Reality, Heritage Promotion and Cultural and Creative Production. Implementing creative strategies, whilst continuing to develop expertise related to your chosen field, you will contribute to a vibrant creative community critiquing notions of leadership and entrepreneurship in the cultural and creative sector. Considerate of cultural and ethical issues and their implications when working across cultural, social, and historical contexts you will be thoughtful and respectful in your research and production. Creative thinking will empower your decision-making and inform your professional encounters.
Papers - 180 points in total
Select a further 90 points from the elective papers listed below
In order to be admitted to the Master of Cultural and Creative Practice, an applicant must have completed a bachelor's degree or equivalent with a B grade average or higher in the papers at level 7 or above.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =