奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Master of Design in Textile Design: Future Materials Pathway
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$34,840 NZD Per Year
- Industrial seamless knit computerised knitting machines
- Dubied hand-flat and domestic knitting machines
- Industrial 18 colour intarsia knitting machine
- Apex Shima Seiki Design Systems
- Industrial seamless accessory machine
- Industrial digital print roll to roll machine
- Flat proto -type industrial digital print machine
- Screen printing facilities
- 3D printing facilities
- Laser cutting facilities
- Felting machine
- Textiles for architectural design
- Seamless knitted textile applications
- Digital and analogue print design
- E-textile design applications and developments
- Local textile innovation design solutions
- Global textile issues and design innovation
- 授课校区：Auckland University of Technology
The Master of Design is a one and a half year (full-time) research degree aimed at developing high level design expertise. The Master of Design provides the opportunity for you to research design through selecting to undertake 60 points of coursework and a 120 point thesis or 90 points of coursework and a 90 point research project. Each option can be tailored to suit your research interests.
The Textile Design pathway through the Master of Design programme seeks to engage students in the specialist areas of print, knit, laser cut, and 2 or 3D technologies; incorporating multimedia and fabrication approaches. The programme of study seeks to blend craft based skills with cutting edge technologies through creative design outputs which push innovation and boundaries within the textile design arena.
This programme aims to deepen a personal understanding of what textiles are; what textiles do and imagine what the future of textiles will be. In-depth practice-based studies will focus on either individual or collaborative projects; working across bespoke artifacts to commercial production possibilities, re-thinking textile design on a local and global level.
This course gives you the opportunity to develop skills in some of the newest textile technologies available within a university research environment, as well as a studio based culture to work in. For example you will have access to:
Individual research supervisions will be offered across a range of textile design based projects from:
Applicants must have completed the Bachelor of Design or equivalent with a B grade average or higher in the papers at level 7 or above.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =