奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
教育Master of Education
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$29,830 NZD Per Year
- Adult and tertiary education
- Compulsory education
- Early childhood education
- Non-formal education.
- 120 point research thesis, or
- 90 point research thesis, or
- 60 point dissertation
- EDUC814 Individual Directed Study
- EDUC815 Special Topic 1
- EDUC816 Special Topic 2
- EDUC824 Educational Futures - Part 1: The Theory
- EDUC825 Educational Futures - Part 2: The Practice
- EDUC836 Learning Environments for the 21st Century
- EDUC837 Digital Pedagogies and the Techno-Literate Teacher
- EDUC838 Engaging with science
- EDUC839 Engaging students with science
- EDUC842 Building Mentoring Expertise
- EDUC843 Leadership and Mentoring
- EDUC844 Steiner Education: Teaching and Learning through Imagination in a Digital World
- EDUC845 Essential Aspects of Steiner Education
- EDUC852 Scholarly writing and publishing: Drawing on practice
- EDUC997 Master of Education Dissertation
- EDUC998 Master of Education Thesis (90 points)
- EDUC999 Master of Education Thesis (120 points)
- EDLD802 Leading in Diverse Cultures and Communities
- EDLD803 Reflecting on Professional Practice as an Educational Leader
- EDLD804 Organisational Culture and Educational Leadership
- EDUC808 Concepts and Constructs in Education
- EDUC809 Global Impacts on Education Practice in Contemporary Society
- EDUC827 Perspectives on 毛利 and Pacific Education Experiences
- EDUC828 Education for Sustainability, Participation and Transformation
- EDUC830 Contemporary Issues in Education
- 授课校区：AUT North Campus
The Master of Education (and incorporated postgraduate certificate and diploma) encourages students to develop advanced knowledge, critical analysis and research skills in the field of education.
This masters' degree has a strong focus on evaluating theory from a practice perspective from a range of different educational sectors and settings. In their thesis students have the opportunity to investigate an issue, innovation or problem in their own educational settings.
This qualification enhances the academic, research and professional expertise of graduates in the educational work sector.
Structure and content
The content of this postgraduate education programme is determined by your choice of papers and thesis topic. While you can specialise in a specific sub-field of education, you are required to develop your research capabilities in a more general way.
You complete the master's degree with papers and one of the following:
EDUC819 Educational Research
PGDipEd and MEd students may select one (only) of the following papers from our other master's programmes:
Master of Leadership programme
Master of Education Practice
Applicants must have completed one of the following with a B grade average or higher in level 7 papers (or equivalent): Bachelor of Education (Specialty) Teaching; Graduate Diploma in (Specialty) Teaching.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.