奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
教育Master of Educational Leadership
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$29,830 NZD Per Year
- Covers a range of educational leadership issues in the early childhood, compulsory and tertiary educational sectors, while allowing you to contextualise your specific areas of interest
- An inclusive approach to issues of cultural diversity
- Offered at the South and North Campuses on alternate semesters in flexible blended format
- Comprises a mixture of classes and online support and activities. Each EDLD paper will have 3 full-day classes, plus 1 or 2 evening classes scheduled.
- EDLD901 Conceptualisations of Educational Leadership (compulsory)
- EDLD802 Leading in Diverse Cultures and Communities
- EDLD803 Reflecting on Professional Practice as an Educational Leader
- EDLD804 Organisational Culture and Educational Leadership
- EDLD995 Master of Educational Leadership Project (30 points)
- EDLD997 Master of Educational Leadership Dissertation (60 points)
- EDLD998 Master of Educational Leadership Thesis (90 points)
- EDUC802 Curriculum Design and Assessment in Higher Education
- EDUC804 Learning in a Digital Age
- EDUC807 The Inquiring Higher Education Teacher
- EDUC810 Early Years: Extending Children's Thinking
- EDUC812 Contemporary Issues in Education
- EDUC819 Educational Research
- Educational organisations
- Early childhood sector
- Compulsory sector
- Tertiary sector
- Government or corporate settings.
- Relevant bachelor's degree
- Relevant graduate diploma
- Relevant bachelor's degree with an average grade of B or in papers at level 7
- Relevant graduate diploma with an average grade of B or in papers at level 7
- Relevant professional qualification or professional experience approved by the Dean (or representative) to be equivalent to a bachelor's degree.
- 授课校区：AUT North Campus
The AUT Master of Educational Leadership will expand and enhance the knowledge and professional practice of experienced educators and leaders. It will equip students with the skills to critically contribute to the development and research of professional educational practice through enhancing their leadership capabilities.
Structure and content
The Master of Educational Leadership has a strong focus on in-depth applied professional learning with a research-based pathway and a paper-based pathway. In the research pathway you have the opportunity to investigate in-depth an issue, innovation or problem of your choice.
Students may also select from these Education papers, depending on their scheduling and availability:
Graduates will have enhanced leadership capabilities, thereby having a greater opportunity to undertake or continue leadership roles in:
Applicants must have completed one of the following:
All applicants must have at least three years of relevant professional experience, and are required to submit a current CV providing evidence of their professional experience (ie. dates, organisations' names, a paragraph describing specific responsibilities at each school/organisation, student year groups [if appropriate], and level of employment).
A CV is as important a part of the entry requirements to this qualification as evidence of your professional qualification(s).
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.