奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Master of Emergency Management
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$34,780 NZD Per Year
- HEAL811 Integrative Research (15 points)
- And select 105 points from:
- EMGT802 Leading in Emergency Situations (30 points)
- EMGT804 Building Resilient Communities (30 points)
- EMGT806 Emergency Risk Communication (15 points)
- PUBH803 Global Health (15 points)
- HEAL816 Special Topic (15 points)
- HEAL803 Special Topic (30 points)
- HEAL808 Quantitative Research II (15 points)
- HEAL810 Qualitative Research II (15 points)
- EMPL803 Occupational Health and Safety (15 points)
- ENVS801 Application of Geographic Information Systems (15 points)
- MAOH801 毛利 Health Research Practice - Te Rangahau Hauora Maori (15 points)
- PACS881 Pacific Epistemologies and Research Methodologies (15 points)
- PUBH801 Principles of Public Health (15 points)
- PUBH802 Public Health Programme Management (15 points)
- PUBH804 Public Health Policy and Systems (15 points)
- HEAL901 Dissertation (60 points)
- HEAL997 Practice Project (60 points)
- In order to be admitted to the Master of Emergency Management an applicant must have completed a bachelor’s degree with a B grade or higher in papers at a level 7 or equivalent.
- In exceptional circumstances an applicant who does not meet the above requirements, but who has an appropriate combination of academic and professional experience, may be considered for admission.
- An applicant may be required to complete any relevant prerequisite papers as specified by the board of studies.
- 授课校区：AUT South Campus
Increasingly, there are expectations that emergency and disaster managers gain post-graduate level qualifications and demonstrate their academic knowledge, skills and competence by achieving a Masters degree. The MEmMgmt expands on the PgDipEmMgmt by providing the opportunity to do a research project in an area that adds value to emergency and disaster management research and practice. There is the option to do a research project (dissertation) or a practice project to complete the 60 points requirement.
You complete the following paper:
Or other postgraduate papers with approval.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =