奥克兰理工大学/Auckland University of Technology
Master of Health Informatics
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$34,840 NZD Per Year
- COMP802 Health Information Standards (15 points)
- COMP803 Clinical Information Systems and the Electronic Health Record (15 points)
- COMP804 Health Analytics (15 points)
- COMP805 Health Informatics and the Health Sector (15 points)
- COMP811 Research Methods I (15 points)
- COMP809 Data Mining and Machine Learning (15 points)
- COMP813 Artificial Intelligence (15 points)
- COMP816 Auto identification (15 points)
- COMP821 Information Security (15 points)
- INFS804 eSystems Design and Development (15 points)
- INFS807 Readings (15 points)
- COMP997 Applied Research Project (60 points)
- 授课校区：AUT South Campus
During their healthcare journey patients may interact with a range of services and electronic systems that need to work effectively to provide quality care. These may include mobile devices (mhealth), monitoring and communication systems (telehealth), hospital and community electronic health records (EHR's) and government systems. However there is a shortage of professionals who understand the needs of clinical staff to develop effective health informatics IT tools.
The Master of Health Informatics addresses this demand. It's aimed at IT graduates and IT professionals interested in the latest developments and trends in the area. Graduates may work in many different sectors including the healthcare software industry, hospitals or district health boards, government, private healthcare providers, non-governmental organisations or primary health organisations.
To qualify for the Master of Health Informatics, a student must complete 180 points. The core papers and electives take one year to complete. The final part of the programme is a one semester applied research project, which may be in collaboration with health sector organisations and research groups at AUT.
SELECT 45 points from:
Or any other postgraduate paper with the approval of the programme leader.
And a 60 point (1 semester) research project
Applicants must have completed a relevant bachelor's degree with a B grade average or higher in papers at level 7.
In exceptional circumstances an applicant who does not meet the requirements above but who has an appropriate combination of academic and professional experience may be considered for admission subject to completion of any relevant prerequisite papers.
English Language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; TOEFL iBT score of 90; Certificate in English for Academic Study (CertEAS) with A grade; GIE with B+ grade; CAE minimum overall score of 176; PTE minimum overall score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =